Real Property Reports
LN’s Real Property Reports are legal documents that outline a property’s boundaries and highlight improvements made during the course of past ownership. This includes encroachments from connected properties, and compliance with municipal requirements when it comes to boundaries, structures and underground development.
Know your boundaries! Contact us to discuss your Real Property Report needs today.
Residential Real Property Reports are used by:
- Property owners looking for information about modifications made to the property and from adjacent properties, both above and below ground
- Property owners in the process of adding structures or improvements seeking compliance with municipal requirements
- Purchasers seeking boundary clarification and information regarding past improvements on the property and on adjacent properties
- Property sellers seeking protection from legal liabilities from improvements they made on the property
- Municipalities working in the planning and development process seeking assistance with bylaws and fire codes
- Mortgage lenders and realtors seeking to provide their clients with complete disclosure about a potential purchase property’s history
Getting complete disclosure is the right of every landowner and developer. LN’s team deliver residential and commercial property valuation reports that are direct and easy to understand. We’ve completed thousands of successful Real Property Reports, so we can help you with any questions or concerns you might have with your property. Whether you’re purchasing, selling, developing or building, a real property report will protect your investment.