The most valuable asset of our company is our people – employees, customers and the public. Nothing is more important than coming to work happy and leaving safe. A healthy and safe workplace is a company directive that attracts not only skilled new workers to LN, but their families as well. Our environmental health and safety program (EHS) was built on industry-specific safety practices. We consistently receive a rating of 90% or higher from the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
AT LN, OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY MEANS WE WILL:
- Promote a safety culture that pro-actively and effectively identifies risks.
- Manage those risks through adequate control.
- Consult with our employees on matters relating to health and safety since they know the job best.
- We welcome feedback and suggestions from our clients that aid us in evolving and improving our policies, protocols, practices, procedures and work activities.
- Ensure all employees are competent and given adequate training to carry out their roles.