LN uses the latest survey tools and equipment to get an accurate picture of the important underground areas on a property. Shallow underground surveys make construction of new structures or modification to the land possible. Without construction surveys and layout mapping, land developers or property owners are at risk if the ground is unstable or possesses elevated amounts of groundwater.
Underground Structural Surveys are required by:
- Property owners who want to make adjustments that affect the land below the surface
- Property owners who want to ensure new structures (such as sheds or garages) are built on stable ground
- Subdivision developers planning new housing developments
- Property sellers wishing to disclose previous constructions surveys and topographical layouts
- Land managers examining groundwater levels